Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014, A Year in Review!

Happy New Year!
Here it is, a year in review
Here are some of the cakes I did in 2014 in one post!


Woodland Themed Birthday Cake
Chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream adorned with flowers, leaves, and mushrooms

Disney's Frozen Castle Cake with Anna and Elsa
Also a chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream accented with blue and purple sugar glass

Firetruck 5th Birthday Cake with Fire Cupcakes
Confetti cake with vanilla buttercream and fondant
Confetti cupcakes with vanilla buttercream

Hearthstone Cake
I'll be surprised if anyone other than my husband and friend know what this is
Confetti cake with vanilla buttercream accented with piping gel

Pokemon Ball Cake
Last minute cake I did for my husband's surprise birthday party
Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing and covered in fondant

Baby Shower Cake
Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream covered in fondant


Happy New Year!
A quick cake I did for New Years with chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, and gold sprinkles!

2014 was a great and fun year for cakes! 
Let's see what 2015 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment